Transcript Requests

Requests for transcripts can be made in person or in writing by the individual. If you currently have a transcript release on file or have questions, please feel free to give us a call at (360)443-3680.

If a student under 18 years of age is requesting a transcript or transferring to another school, a parent/guardian or the new school must request the transcript.

***All fines must be paid/cleared before transcripts will be released***

Current Discovery Students: Please request the transcript in person by visiting the Discovery office. The office is open weekdays from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, with the exception of holidays and mid July through early August. During summer months please call ahead to (360) 443-3691.

Former Discovery Students : Please print and complete this form and return to:

Scan to:

Mail Requests to:       Discovery Alternative High School
                                        Attn: Records Request
                                        2150 Fircrest Dr. SE
                                        Port Orchard , WA 98366

Or fax your request to:
 (360) 443-3704

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.